SIMTEC envisions a better future for our society through actively supporting junior and senior scientists all over our region’s academia.
- Student Racing Teams sponsored:
- Aristotle Racing Team (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki)
- Aristurtle (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki)
- Centaurus Racing Team (Univ. of Thessaly)
- Democritus Racing Team (Democritus Univ. of Thrace)
- FESB Racing Team (Univ. of Split)
- UOP Racing (Univ. of Patras)
- TEIWM Racing Team ( Western Macedonia Univ. of Applied Sciences)
- We actively support academia’s endeavour for computational infrastructure upgrade. In 2016, an ANSYS High Performance Computing (HPC) license for 2000+ core simulation runs, was provided to the Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET) for the ‘ARIS’ supercomputer, the fastest and most sophisticated computing machine in our region. ANSYS HPC licence was used by 25 Greek academic researchers who worked on 11 different research projects all over Greece for a 3-month trial period.
- We regularly train students on CFD and FEA with ANSYS FLUENT and MECHANICAL.
- We offer CFD and FEA engineering positions for students in the framework of universities’ internship programs.