Job Opening for Business Development Manager- Slovenia
Business Development Manager for Slovenia/Croatia/Serbia/Bosnia territory.
Based in Ljubljana
SimTec S.A. (www.simtec.gr) is the leading provider of advanced technical software and services to a wide range of commercial and academic clients in South-Eastern Europe. For the last 15 years we are the reference point for ANSYS FEA and CFD software. The company is continuously expanding its footprint in Slovenia and is looking for a young, hard-working and self-motivated professional to drive the future growth in Slovenia and neighboring countries. The position is in SIMTEC EUROPE d.o.o., the Slovenia subsidiary and reports directly to the company’s COO and CEO.
Duties of the Business Development Manager
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the company and its products
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM system.
- Creating quotations and invoices and sending out to customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working closely with central office to develop new business.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- University degree in Science or preferably in Engineering.
- 3 years previous work experience, of which at least one year in a sales related position.
- Ability to understand engineering and product creation processes and to communicate at all levels of company hierarchy.
- Well versed in computers, knowledge of CAD/CAE software will be a plus.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organized, previous experience using CRM systems will be a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to travel abroad on average one week per month.
- Ability to communicate in Serbian/Croatian will be a plus.
The company offers
- Excellent workplace environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus for target achievement.
- Continuous training.
- Company car.
- Already established client base provides an excellent position for further business development.
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of technology sector.
- Closing date April 20.