SIMTEC, the leading Certified Channel Partner of ANSYS in South East Europe, announces the ‘2017 Technical Roadtrip’, a series of on-site Consultation Meetings addressed exclusively to its customers. During the meetings ANSYS users will be able to consult with SIMTEC’s technical experts on how to maximize the benefits of ANSYS simulation technology.
Request a Technical Consultation Meeting to get guidance to:
- Adopt the most suitable approach to model your application.
- Select appropriate solver settings to improve simulation efficiency.
- Optimize models by defining suitable boundary conditions and improving mesh quality.
- Simplify your model to get faster results at the same level of accuracy.
- Enable high performance computing for multicore runs.
Date & Time: Set upon request, in the period May 2 to June 30. Venue: Your location for a limited number of customers, or through web. Cost: Free. Registration deadline: May 19. More info: +30 2310 251 731, firstname.lastname@example.org