SimTec provides advanced technical software solutions in the areas of:
- Computer Aided Engineering (CFD, FEA, EM e.t.c.)
- 3D Design
SimTec was established in 2001 in Thessaloniki, Greece and serves a wide range of commercial and academic clients in Greece and Southeastern Europe. In 2004 SimTec setups a representative office in Zagreb to enhance the company’s presence in Croatia and since May 2007 the company has a direct presence in Slovenia through the partner company SimTec, Dr. Simon Muhic s.p. From March 2009, it operates an office in Athens. A partial customer list with detailed customer presentations can be found here.
- Certified Channel Partner of Ansys Inc. in Southeastern Europe. Ansys Inc. is the world’s leading provider of engineering simulation software. The state-of-the-art software of Ansys Inc. (ANSYS, FLUENT, CFX e.t.c.) cover an extended range of engineering applications providing reliable and cost-effective solutions for fluid flow (Computational Fluid Dynamics, CFD) and structures (Finite Element Analysis, FEA).
- Value Added Reseller and Bronze Partner of Autodesk Inc. in Ε.U. for the products of general and mechanical design (AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Inventor, Autodesk 3ds Max Design).
- Exclusive distributor of AutoDesSys Inc. in Greece & Cyprus. AutoDesSys is the developer of form•Z, an award winning general purpose solid and surface modeler with an extensive set of 2D/3D manipulating and sculpting capabilities.
- Exclusive distributor of ThermoAnalytics Inc. in Southeastern Europe. Thermoanalytics develops advanced heat transfer simulation software for thermal management and infrared signature prediction.
Our Services and Expertise:
- Software distribution
- Introductory and advanced training seminars
- Full technical support for the most efficient use of the software
- Development of CFD and other engineering software.
- CFD and FEA consulting services
- Participation in European and National R&D projects.
CFD and FEA Consulting Services
SimTec has completed several consulting projects for industry and engineering companies. An indicative project list and more details can be found here.
Development of CFD Software
SimTec Ltd. is engaged in CFD as well as custom software development for industrial and academic clients. SimTec Ltd. has also acquired significant experience in localization of technical software.
European and National Research Programs
SimTec participates in European and National Research Programs as partner or subcontractor. For more information on SimTec’s research projects see here.